In the Tarot Deck there are cups, pentacles, wands and swords. We choose which. I have a sword in one hand and a wand in the other. I use them both effectively. I do not prefer one or the other. I look before I decide. The sword puts me in a space to clear the brush and drop the blockages that interfere with a clear vision. My Sword is my voice. Other have fists, odors, or other ways of brandishing their/there sword. Bullies and scaredy cats are careless with that tool. Others use it as a cutting edge for new knowledge and the whack away at the blockages. The Wand is mystical, it is fast and vast. It comes with Light. It sparkles and pops. It is quick. Every day DECIDE for yourself what you will use today. I know we are ready for that. Pick up your own tools, share them with your kids, show them how they work. So much at our fingertips unremembered, Remember this, you are the one you are building, and the tools you need are right in front of you.

No comments:
Post a Comment