Friday, September 11, 2026

Publicity

 Some love the idea of the publicity supporting permission. Did I get a thumbs up? Even if you did, the thumb is neutral energy. Lymph and lung, the Hoku in the web where the meridians line up with the eight of the fingers is the next stop. Convergence in the liver meridian, the filter and the furnace of my body. My voice is involved, as is my skin and hair and nails. My heater kicks in, I sweat or shiver, I speak or swear or become silent, I have harmony or discord and I complain or in a call for help, yell out. When those things are present, take the time out you need/knead. Look at other options, ask those you may not/knot know yet. I am a drop of light animating the water here. Engaging in healthy connection I can light the knight/nite! In toxic overload I sink. I have given you an idea, take it and use it. No one is here to save you. YOU are the ONE you have been searching for. Publicity not needed, the only hearts you seek are within and above! See the sea - it sparkles with potential! It is yours for the asking.


No comments: