Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Take time to make time to be their/there

 Even if only in thoughts take time to make time to be their/there. A flash of connection reminds you to be there/their. THERE/THEIR where they are still. Kids need the knowing in flesh or memory, thoughts are real and choices come from that space. They generate energy, they ring bells, they flash connections. Think first. Teach that to a kid, a neighbor, anyone alone. If or when I need something I say so. Lost to no one, if it is out of my site/sight, it doesn't mean it is not there/their. On my earth journey I was sent to the Pacific Ocean. I was told the water would connect me to the WHOLE. I put my feet and my intentions and big crystal into the water. Nine days later it came around to the start where I began the process. Give your time to your NINE. A CYCLE OF COMPLETIONS. Nothing less. Where we go one, we go all. Connect. If the reception is poor, work on your receivership. Clear, clean and willing. Thanks for all the opportunities practice what I preach!!


No comments: