Sunday, September 6, 2026

Privilege

 Define the version you relate to. What I considered PRIVILEGE as a child was different than now. I see the smiles in the eyes/I's in a human as a privilege I love access to. It makes me smile too.  I see the gift of being human. I see the opportunity after opportunity to see life here as one incredible chance of the privilege of trying. I love trying. Think of what you would live to try next. A water walk, a babysit, a really good meal? You have control over your choices, be daring in the twilight of your human run. I went to my reunion, it was a privilege to hear stories of less and more. I felt blessed and privileged to be there. Find a privilege you have and share it! It will lighten the day and bring more choices you never saw as privileges until now. Fresh water, bright sunlight, good neighbors???? Who knew it was so simple?  Just dogs, happy and loving and so much fun, my privilege to have and love. YOU?


No comments: