Sunday, September 27, 2026

if and or but

 Takes away your power to choose your destiny.  start fresh, new, lighter with the if and or but reality you are used to  choosing each day.  I listen to excuses, I here/hear tales of blame or loss or misfortune. I also know that when you wake up each day, there opens a new list of choices for me. I draw a card, I write a page, I stand outside, I see and the I say what I choose. I have chosen sleep lately. I have chosen me! I rise and shine and decide something. I do that every single day. Get out your list of dreams! A pony was what my sister wanted in 1965, and she got one. I preferred the beach, I got it close until I bought one in 1987. It may not be instantaneous, but what you believe you will receive. End of loss for those who know this. If you share it with one other person, you have done your best work. See you in the barn! NO if's or and's or but's about it. I dreamed it and it is here!




No comments: