Thursday, September 17, 2026

12

 Something to consider. It is magic as it's spread offers so much. Time, calendar and D N A. No one told you that one. JUNK was what you heard/herd. Siphoning it's potential was the goal of some who knew/new. For you now it is ready for the HOOK UP. Imagine the 2 strands, disconnected from the other 10, like lost orphans. Introduce them to one another. Like a child getting to stay up past bedtime. It is TIME! It is exciting! I have 5 nines in my chart. COMPLETION is my merit. 12 my goal. I did that when I was younger and my children did too. I dream of a world upgraded  to the 12 and fully in the light of love and safe space. Math is us. Geometry is sacred. Music delivers. It is going to be a good day!! See ya in the barn.


No comments: