Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Blowing on dead embers

 Someone said to me years ago...asking about my truth, not telling me, that that is how they perceive me...WHY oh WHY do I do THAT ALL THE time???  Truth is we all made agreement before this lifetime. Mine is that. Seek and ye shall find. Look for the light in all things. You will find a way, a truth and your calling will be manifest. SO I went in to balancing of health, working on the worst thing first. This year it changed and I was told to blow on those fading embers for that one flash of light's potential. So I got a night job. First I had to work on me.  Trauma is being fanned in a fire where love and potential could instead be grown. Fear is used to extinguish the flame of growth and healing. Noise and confusion take the stage. Pain is born.  From the other side when we look into this realm, it is obvious. This realm is purging it self of the toxic and the fears being broadcast. Look for the light, see it although it may small. Kids HAVE IT! Nature and her's have it. If it feels too bleak or scarey, WALK ON!! Say no/know and go learn more. Protecting your legacy and your planet is YOUR JOB NOW> Just do it!! I have found light here at Hawk's Ridge Ranch for 26 years - SEE?


No comments: