Saturday, September 12, 2026

The twinkle in your I/EYE !!

 I have always had a twinkle in my eye! Looks like trouble some would say.  Looks like fun, others would see. Looks like magic to me. Hannah and Alyssa said it looks like PERMISSION to us. Banks thinks it is a NANA BOBCAT moment, and the big machine is firing up and the adventure is ON! Humanity's light has been harvested too often and the twinkle drained out of the I. Little kids and kittens and puppies and baby horses all offer those twinkles, sparks and bucks and kick starts. My mother called me the Pied Piper and the gathering would begin! I saw Jessie's twinkle as Kokopelli, the following would ignited. Carly's twinkle is different, safe and interested. You can see it gone, you notice the loss. The light will flicker for a moment it not added back into another love light it will dim, then OUT and GONE it goes. I see death's door, the flame going low. I know it is simply as what is coming if something doesn't restore the twinkle. Find your laugh, find your light, the passion of the fire is needed on earth just now as we make our way into a new earth! See you there!! Let's light it UP!


No comments: