Friday, September 18, 2026

Seizures

 She has up to 30 per day. Falls a lot. Rarely when she is up on the horse, commonly when she is standing.  Bang the sound when the floor gets engaged with her body and her noggin. It comes into my knowing like a gunshot. Loud and clear - B A N G!  And yet she has joyfully ridden bareback here for 15 years and the horse knows her and tenderly takes her onward. The connection is healing. When the receiver is plugged in the music starts. It animates the area with colors. I have yet to have a human override the horse field. Someone asked if those horses were specially trained, I said yes. When engaged this way the broadcasts of upgrading the power they have is palpable. Visit a barn, a farm, an event. Feel the natural upgraded flow of energy and beauty along with the balance of the frequencies. We all benefit, clients, parents, family and volunteers alike. IT IS ONE OF MY SUPERPOWERS,  and I share it a Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson WI. Thehawc.com is our home. Let's share!




No comments: