Saturday, May 4, 2024

NO????

I do the opposite of the NO used far too often on Earth. I choose the KNOW VERSION instead. Kids do that all the time, the opposite of the order NO. The NOT NOW version of parenting, teaching and just cuz-ness. Seeing from my point of VIEW, is my job. If you can not see from where I am at, try to anyway. If you are with a child, KNEEL DOwN. sEE IT FROM THEIR/THERE position BEFORE YOU SAY no! Say let's us both know, INSTEAD of do not bother me. Did you know, you have 12 chakras, 12 strands of DNA and there are 12 Dimensions in this reality? Let that sink in before you say NO. Come up here, and take a good look around. I have the vision of the HAWK and the HORSE, either will give you a different perspective. AND the air up here is clear! Of the I KNOW for sure!

No comments: