Saturday, May 18, 2024

Strategy in the storm

I love storms. Those crackling bolts of lightening thrown to earth by Zeus from the baskets carried on the back of Pegasus. You and I have all been hit many times. It is shocking, just like a bucket of ice water thrown just as accurately by Posiedon, who gave us the first horse and the tsunami. So glad those stories remind us of the magic. In each opportunity to get the bolt or the jolt or the waves, there/they're/their comes a chance at strategy. Healing takes strategy. It is an inside job, chosen and personal and unique. Some of us choose it as young, others wait till later. Everyone gets a chance at creating a strategy for their own balance and the healing it offers. I support that! It has been my life's work, and will continue to be, a strategy is a mystery put into reality, I am a dreamer and seer, and the job is perfect for me. Storms will come and go, as will the seasons of ice and snow, and wind and water, they are all here for YOU! Create and grow and heal and share the wealth. That is my strategy.

No comments: