Monday, May 6, 2024

wear/where safe?

Helmuts, OSHA, rules and restrictions, authority figures, pretending that safety comes from the outside instead of the inside. I learned long ago to trust in the field of energy. Where/wear is THAT FIELD? It generates through your heart chakra, radiating outward in all directions. It is your aura. THERE/their/they're is the origin and destination of your safety. If you are meant to break like Humpty Dumpty to learn something different, or change directions, no matter what the outside presents, the INSIDE will dictate regardless of what humans think will protect them. I have scene/seen the potential over and over. I watched a rider spin my pony round and round with her energy. Like the whirling Dervish of the Sufi, trying to get a hold of it. She could not. I took my pony in hand and he trotted off like a champion. I KNOW where/wear I am safe, DO YOU?

No comments: