Thursday, May 23, 2024

What is in your POCKET?

In screening we are told to empty our pockets. Guards are stationed at the point where they are running the screening machine. I am a screening machine, intuitive and always interviewing, or inner viewing and asking people to show me what is in their pockets. I use that technique for the healing work I do as a Naturopathic Physician. It let's me see the inner choices along with the obvious outer choices shared with everyone all the time. I share my pockets. My pocket has my pipe, my PEACE PIPE. I keep it safe and close to my heart, as I need to know it is there. Peace and freedom are my goals here. I know we are all here to reveal our destiny in this reality. AND when you were sleeping someone slipped something helpful into your pocket. Empty them, take a look in the dryer. That is where they emptied them selves after the deluge of the washer. Those pockets are for YOU and ME too, let's reveal the magic we carry so close and hidden. YOU are ready!

No comments: