Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Looking for signs of life here...

It is scene/seen in the I's/eyes of beings moving around the earth. YOU can tell by the light and signs of life stirring with in that creature in their eyes. I see lights, auras and it shows me the path to take with individuals and in my life. I can not walk down a dark road nor do I ever need to. Choose those beings whose light lites their/there/they're path and yours too. A path with a pair of headlights on it bright and strong and ready to see the future are what we all need to proceed. This is the time we came to shine, git er' done now. TIME to meet other bright lights!! My class for March is the 27th from 9-4 at Hawk's Ridge Ranch, in Hudson WI. It is about those guides, guardians, archetypes and totems that help you find your strength in this world. These will show you - YOU! I am a Fire Rooster, a double Sagittarius, I have LIBRA rising, I walk with the horse/buffalo/wolf/hawk, all white as snow, and now the polar bear walks with this Grandmother each day. WHO are your helpers? Come and learn, thehawc@gmail.com will take your reservation. AHO! $100 for the day, includes lunch.

No comments: