Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Merit

I got merit badges as a child, earned by experiencing life's choices. Cooking, animal care, reading, and so on. I later received another merit, a diploma, as a Naturopathic Physician. It offered in-sight to the over view of my personal health. As a child I was injured by vaccines and mercury fillings in my teeth. It took the merits of experience to understand the system that was abusing me, and injuring my body and my progress. I learned to do things in a more natural and organic way so that my children did not have to earn the same merits that I did. LOOK to your personal experiences, you will see the merits in completion and the understanding it offers. YOU are all born with a limbic system in tact. In the early years it develops strength with the new teeth in the front that present the energy of the kidneys and adrenal glands. If a mother while pregnant is stressed, she will tap that system for her own survival. Those babies tapped do not sleep well when they are little, and unless it is taken back and rebuilt with the knowing of how to build the system up again, it causes things like bed-wetting, fear peeing, fight or flight excesses and more. Addictions become an option often embraced. Later life diabetes is also potential with out careful support of those kidneys and adrenals. Is there merit in understanding the limbic system? Well, ask the prey animal who escapes the predator over and over again. In community, a group limbic system is even stronger. NOW do you understand the losses we are enduring by isolating ourselves? Merit badge in the knowing of NO, alone and separate is not healthy, nor does it protect me. In isolation there is shrinkage of the limbic system and ultimately loss of the provider. UNDERSTAND that divided we fall. Stand together and heal the losses, your health and future are in YOUR hands. AND MINE TOO>

No comments: