Friday, March 12, 2021

Obediant?

I believe in the ability to make choices. That means sometimes I disobey the choices others would make in my stead. I was a disobediant child a lot of the time, my choices were mine to make and if need be, to pay a certain toll for them. In the wake of this perspective on the wellness of my planet, many are now disobeying the rules. I was in Fleet Farm yesterday with no mask, and was applauded for my willingness to make my choice and stick to it in public. A kindred spirit she was, and willing to admit it. I appreciated that. Look for kindreds, we all have friends that will support our choices to have choices. WE NEED NOT AGREE. We do however, need to remember that freewill is the choice of the Creator for our planet. NOT the choices of petty tyrants who think their rules are the real or only rules here. RISE UP, RISE ABOVE and ask your higher self for guidance and support. THERE/THEIR/THEY'RE KIN to this, and the kindred spirits you need, are those who sit on the clouds.

No comments: