Sunday, March 28, 2021

Unbridled enthusiasm

Scene/seen in smiling EYES/I's. I have that for many things. People ask me about it. Some find it, some lose it along the way. Under the full moon this morning I asked for a reboot of that enthusiasm. When I teach I give it all I have, and yesterday's class was terrific. Thirteen eager learners came to enthusiastically find out details of their lives and it's archetypal features. We unbridled their knowing of selfand it's magical details. Today the bright light of the moon says shine! To a world where sad and lonely are promoted in this pandemic, smiling with your i's/eyes will bring the reboot we deserve! WHO are YOU? Have you given in, given up, or even given out? You deserve to know that the smiling eyes/I's are out there/they're waiting for you! Take your bridle off and freely be!! That's who we want to see.

No comments: