Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lost and Found

Some say they are glad they found me. The work I do is something that resonates with the work they want to do. Others have lost me along the way. That brings balance too. Forks in the road occur. When you have a child the time together is short. They grow quickly into independent beings. Forks present along the way for them to choose. I have watched those grow in their lives in this practice too and choose those roads that raise them up. I told the class I teach, be better and more than me in this work. Are we feeling lost now, or are we truly being in the greatest time of all to feel found? FOUND - a way of life that offers so many choices. It is like a carnival, filled with rides and games and shows of great interest. YOU choose I choose, and we can still both choose, peace and harmony in the different choices. In the next class we will learn to use the choices to find out who we are how are we, and what we can do with that now. Archetypes, totem, guardians and guides - forks to use when you are ready to choose. LOST no longer! Found - your truth, your voice, your joy and your CHOICE to choose. See you at class on 3-27. 9-4 - includes lunch. $100 for the day. Reserve your spot at thehawc@gmail.com.

No comments: