Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Can we undo certain things we have done?

Says the man to the doctor he trusts. I say you can do anything you choose to do. I am a faith healer. I am a hope bringer. I am a lover of love! I am a light ordained as such. I am a highly trained and widely experienced Naturopathic Physician. Now does that make me better than anyone else? NO/know...it just offers me direction, a way of life, a long and happy career and health and wellness. AND I offer to the Mother/Father Creator of all that is, that that is good enough for me. Do you need to undo some of what you have done? find someone you trust and start to untangle your knots/nots. I brush it out of the hair on my beautiful horses, and so do lots of others willing to unsnarl their life, their health, their outcomes. See you in the barn. Brushing arms with those of like mind.

No comments: