Thursday, March 4, 2021

Do you WANT or NEED to know?? NOOOO!!

In the world we live in, no is not said often enough to those who need to hear/here it. In no way should we say yes to that which causes us pain or fear or loss. To listen to the NO's is to find the direction that comes with the positive, the affirming, the YES's of our choices and it's reality/realty. I say no only once. If someone can not here/hear that is their fault. Are your no's being heard? Vaccines, politics, employment issues, masks, the list of what is being discussed is endless. Decide your yes's. Find your path in the light of a confident choice made by saying I did my homework, I meditated, I prayed for guidance and this is HOW I AM WHY I AM WHO I AM> And to certain thoughts, words and deeds sometimes NO is the way to go. See you in the world of yes!

1 comment:

Stanley said...

Yin yang.yes no.All part of the one.Most plants have roots residing in the dark.Stems and leaves occupying the light.What is one without the other?It so happens they must both be healthy to complete their life cycles .Dark and light.Hand in hand!