Saturday, November 30, 2019

Appointments with Dr. Su

Thehawc.com has all the connections for me. You can order product on my Apex Energetics store, set up an appointment, sign up for classes and yes, read this blog. You can follow my visions, past and present. You can have an appointment with me, just for your turn to talk. I love to be of service, and this part of my practice was reserved for those on the back of one of my horses. It is now also available in my office, the cost for an hour of my service, is $200. And that is about the amount of time we all need when we are sharing and caring, and making a plan for a better tomorrow. I love you all, and I am glad to be able to open the doors for this. Classes will be held monthly on a Saturday starting in 2020. First date to reserve your space is Jan. 25 for a cooking and eating and learning about our food class. It is $99 per person and space is limited. Professional Chef Alyssa will share her gift and her passion for food. AND then we will eat, drink and be merry. Have a wonderful holiday and I will see you at the ranch or in the clinic soon. Namaste' Dr.Su

No comments: