Monday, November 11, 2019

Saying good bye, when it is see you later instead

I am infinite and eternal. So are you. When my Mother died, I said I will see you again. She knew what I meant, and asked it she could come with me to where I was headed. I said sure, my Stepfather said NO! It was a definite NO, and that was our final goodbye. In the door way of the house I grew up in, I shook her hand as he reached out to block me from her, and I was dismissed. But not eternally. She died shortly after that day. I know how fear rules realities here. The fear of good-bye caused separation and an exclusivity that I do not support. All creatures great and small, being created by the Supreme Source of ALL that is, make us infinite and eternal, and all will get a chance to continue on.See you again on another SON/SUN day we say, and it will be true.

No comments: