Monday, November 18, 2019

Kids....

I like kids. Kids like us here. The ranch appeals to the kid in every human on some level. The sun up and sun down way it sits, animals, plants, insects are at home here. Even weeds have their own area. Milkweeds are everywhere, so are the Monarchs that need them. It is a living breathing place with it's own soul, the soul of a happy healthy KID. It houses healing, happiness, and me. It offers classes, and projects that the kid in everyone need. Our class on Saturday is for the kid in the women signed up. If will be fun and full of energy, it will inspire the kid within to attract the kids around the neighborhood to share the magic. You are magic, and deserve to have your top hat and wand. The show is YOURS, and I am a good kid watcher, when you do you being you, with the energy of a kid, I see it. Then I know the kid in me, did her best work for the kid in you. See you Saturday.

No comments: