Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The spirit of the child

It shows up here in a huff and a puff, as a mother pushes it into 3-d. From a seed to a being, fresh and ready to live it's existence among other seeds here. All different, all worthy of love and attention and honor and respect. Some are here to smile, some are here to sing, some are here to push the limits of those they encounter and others here for a myriad of other reasons too numerous to list. In the offering of a seed sprouting and then ripening, some humans miss the whole process and it's amazing metamorphosis while they see only their reality and use it to judge another. I see light, I see energy, I see colors swirling around and watch and process that scene/seen. Then, eventually I see the thin line of grey smoke form and I know the light is leaving, the breath is shallow, and the withdrawal soon to be complete. I saw my father do that, I saw Rick do that too. Although it is final, it is a wonderful exit leading to a new dimension. Many years ago, my friend Fred withdrew. On the way out he said, Baby write down what I tell you about the process of death. I DID. He then said, read this at my memorial service, I DID. During the delivery of the message of transition, an eagle came and flew above my head. Then in the wink of a breath, a huff and a puff, another eagle came together they disappeared into the light above. We all smiled as the spirit of that child, now 70 years later, flew to it's next adventure. Watch while they are here, for in the wink of an eye, they shall fly. To all who have gone on before me, I will see on another sunny day, have fun until I get there. In the meantime, I will enjoy all who remain, they are worthy and I love this world.

No comments: