Tuesday, November 19, 2019

LIfe after life, Death becomes us all soon enough, please live now.

Humans are alive, just like the Universe is alive. We forget that sometimes, and live like zombies. I see that blank look, that trudging walk, that lifeless smile, in the faces of those who live without hope, or light. Some feel sentenced in this life, to a life of loss and separation. I felt that in the beginning of my life, the loss of my dad, Wally Anderson, and the loss of all that he represented, and how it created a lifelessness in my family. I see suicide in the eyes of those who see things out of the line of light and life. Living a life of pain and feeling punished is no life at all. There is life after life, infinite and eternal, and it starts where ever you start. That spark within is all you need. Is your world full of life, mine has pups, ponies, kitties, friends, and lots of lively things to care for and about. The grass and her insects, the sun and it's warmth, create life all over this place. I see the energy, and speak to it and of it, and yes, FOR IT even. Our Earth loves our life, she is our Mother-ship. No judgement, just joy. I am the gambler, who see life in the cards. I call to it, and it smiles and brings it's friends around. Life is risky, it will terminate when the cocoon has serviced the soul long enough. Wings are then ready to dry and fly! To the Step-father, Irvin Kalland, that helped my mother and her way of life, congratulations, you are free! Fly to sky and to those you knew long ago, and we will see you again on another sunny day. Thank you for your life here. Namaste'

No comments: