Tuesday, November 26, 2019

No such thing as good bye

See you on another sunny day, somewhere, soon. That is what I learned to see as a child. I have been involved with Earth and her children for a long time. They get scared when goodbye is offered. They feel terminated, abandoned, and unloved in some way. They cry, squawk, hit and resist, and sometimes they pee. That is temporary. It is something to outgrow. It clears a path to the new day, the next things. As I said good bye, see you soon, to my Stepfather, Irvin Kalland, yesterday, I knew that to be true once again. As I say good bye to others in this lifetime, it is the same. We are infinite and eternal, filled with potential. Our light within guides us</b> on to where next, is the best place to be. I am guided, guarded and gifted, every single day of this lifetime with that simple truth. So to the man who took care of my mother, see you on another sunny day!! NAMASTE'

No comments: