Sunday, November 17, 2019

How does this feel?

Unless you know through personal experience, you are not to answer. Only those with the memory in tact fully need reply. Abortion, addiction, obesity, poverty, abuse, loss, rage, depression, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. There is nothing on the outside that will cure the inside without the memory of hope, love and the faith that YOU are enough, will heal it. In your knowing/noing, you become your own medicine. I know/NO those fears. I was that child, shamed for my way of being me. Yelled at and hit until I was black, for being free and honest. My mother called me the PIED PIPER. I SAID ok. She said, no way! Her aura would go black and she became the judge and jury. Funny though, I could lead you in a song, on a horseback ride, on a canoe trip and in a yoga class, and yet those were unacceptable by her INNER GODs of JUDGEMENT. She said to anyone who listen that I was in need of redemption, for on the road to hell I was born and never got off in her world. How does this feel? All good, because of her and that life, I became ME with my life. My family and friends and job all speak to healing and happiness. My daughters show it daily in their work and their play. My animals love the humans who come here for their unconditional touch~ We will teach the women on Saturday Nov. 23, 2019. Thehawc.com has the sign up sheet. It is time now take our authority and our abilities, and take care of that which needs us now. Feels right doesn't it!?!

No comments: