Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Epic

I think word is EPIC! I think of the stories I witness on the planet and surrounding systems, are for sure, they are EPIC. I see the amazing courage, I hear the strong voices, listen to the beautiful music, I meet the coolest people, and I believe them to be EPIC. Little fairies and large horses, dance together in light and laughter. Our fairy hops on her bench and begs to be photographed as she skips the light fandango. EPIC means grand and energetic and larger than life here and driven by LOVE. And I believe in all things, especially LOVE. YOU are larger and longer than life here. Eternal, infinite and yes, EPIC. Tell us your stories, and soon, very very soon, we will tell you ours. She is one of the key characters in our story.She and Hawk's Ridge Ranch has some EPIC tales to tell, and once a month we will broadcast them to the world in EPIC fashion! See you in the movies!

No comments: