Sunday, October 6, 2019

ALIGNMENT, SMOOTH AND EASY NOW

I have been a party to a life where jamming the square peg into the round hole is what is done. Again and again it gets triggered, forcing the alignment. I need us all to agree to disagree, and do what we do best, period. I do health, I do horses, I do people, and I do sunshine, all very easily. I do know that when I am in that alignment, I am doing Susan at her very best. If you are uncomfortable, unable, unwilling, filled with anxiety or remorse, you are not in alignment. Dis-ease comes from constant misalignment. Quietly remember what it is that you align to. I live my alignment, a ranch, a big commitment to nature, and a lot of love and light and laughter too. In that smooth and easy alignment, I am appreciated and I love that!

No comments: