Friday, October 11, 2019

A reason, or a season... HORSES and Healing!

I do things for both. I have reasons that many do not understand. They call me out, and I simply say, for me... there is a reason. For you... just now, may not understand, but soon, very soon you will. Then there are the seasons. Humans live in seasons. I am in the fall of my human life here. It is colorful, and I love it. Sixty years of walking my way in this world. Full force of service, to my highest good, and to the service of others as well. The season for horse back riding is complete here. I take a break, and so do my healing horses. The final event is next week, a class for those interested in the benefits of healing historical trauma and PTSD realities. I have worked with this energy genetically and in my practice as a Naturopathic Physician. It is powerful work, and changes the matrix so easily. Horses and humans change the game! Join us, October 19, 2019 for this gift. $99/person, 10-3, includes lunch! Call the Healing Arts Wellcare Center, 715-426-7350 for a reservation. Thehawc.com is US.

No comments: