Sunday, October 20, 2019

Do you RIDE?

I do. Horses, Harleys, skiis, cars, paddleboards, jets, Jeeps, Hummers, Sports cars, are all rides I take. Sometimes I steer, sometimes I balance, sometimes I nap, and sometimes I backseat drive. From here to there we come and go, riding the waves of change. I do that best. I love changing it up. Ask anyone. In learning to navigate change, riding it out, is the key. I need to see where I am going to get there. I need to relax and trust the ride. Also I need to have a vision and a dream of what I am seeking. When the ride gets bumpy or bucks, or spins me in circles, I need to BREATHE! I need to get centered, and allow the alignment needed for a good ride. Take your ride in this lifetime seriously, YOU are the navigator. If we can help in anyway, let us know and we will meet with you. If you are ok, we will be in the barn RIDING!

No comments: