Saturday, October 19, 2019

Looking through the I's/eyes of pain.

Pain is a red flag. It is only necessary when one has gone out of bounds. The body has boundaries, the human must learn to navigate them without pain. So I see it a gift. One to open and understand. I learned to use Bach Flower Remedies many years ago, helping me with bumps, broken and bruising pains. It is a great way to see pain for what it is, and to forgive and move forward in my healing. Today we do that times 12. We are using horses as flag seers, and mirroring us is what they do so well will be their offering. They see in panoramic vision. WE see in focused vision. I see both ways, micro and macro, I am a Jupiter energy. Nothing is behind me, all is in the front. Horses and healing have been my life and my gift and MY healing. Seeing through I's/eyes together is the magic we offer is finding the source of the pain, and forgiving ourselves for keeping it too long in our lives. PTSD, historic trauma, abuse, and family loss, are all linked together. Connection is needed, and when I's/eyes look together for solutions, they some quickly into the light! See in the clinic!

No comments: