Friday, May 20, 2016

Lights are ON!

There was an old TV ad that said we will leave the lights on. It is the truth, the light has been on the whole time, and many missed their chance to show up. Ollie Ollie oxen free was called out. Only a few came in. Well, now all the lights are popping on and the last little vestiges of darkness are being swept away. And all will be called in. I live high up, really high up, my land has views rare in this area. It is so that I can leave the light on and many can see it. I draw from a global audience and they come in for support often. Today it is California in Wisconsin. There are so many seeking light, laughter and true love of life and one another now, and they actually know that that is next here for us all on Earth. Turn your light ON, use the switch, not the hitting kind, the lights on kind. I want to SEE you now! The way I have allowed you to see me! Together the switch will work perfectly.

No comments: