Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Under the influence

A century of less, lack and loss living under the influence of headlines that read WORLD WARS, DEPRESSION AND NUCLEAR BOMBS. I was guided toward an opening this morning that brought me into a different view of all of that media manipulation. It was a hard way to live. Then I was told that is where this world fell prey to the need of a SAVIOR. The military recruits those who would be SAVIORS. The church claims that they all represent one, exclusive to them, too. The doctors and the lawyers, again offer saving as sales tool and it frankly it is simply that, a sales tool. I learned a long time ago that the only one who would save me, was me. And in the end, you too will see that looking up and knowing you are given every single tool you need to save yourself was always the goal of our experiences here. I love team mates, the Universe provides a variety. Look first on the inside, and then allow it to the outside, that way you can attract exactly what you need to save yourself. If it offends you, walk away. Know that NO is sometimes a good answer. Under the influence, not any more.

No comments: