Monday, May 2, 2016

CHeckpoint - YOU!

You are an antennae to energy here. I have been given a piece of jewelry that shows the flame of human energy in the shape of a feather with a merkaba or 6-pointed star on top. It is ME. That star, my star knowledge, my higher self, my sensory field. That feather, my earth self, living my earth life this time around. Together a force of nature and knowledge, unifying heaven and earth. That antennae is my sensory self constantly receiving and sending data and guiding my choices. It tells me again and again which way to go, who to go along with, how to respond and lots more. I am my own checkpoint. I have taught kinesiology to others many times in many ways. It says yes or no, period. It says to ask, can I, may I, and should I. Then when two balls are in the air I proceed. I do that with every choice I make here, it is the guarantee that Creator offers and I accept as a gift. People ask me questions all the time, and I say this, the only one I heal is me. I will tell you how I do it, feel it and receive it, and then, YOU CHOOSE. You are your own checkpoint. This is critical to our awakening, it makes you accountable and responsible all at the same time. No one is without this gift, NO ONE is too drunk, or high, or disabled, or lazy to have their checkpoint, they just aren't checking.

No comments: