Monday, May 2, 2016

Accounting

Time has begun for the accounting. I put mine off for awhile, and tried a bunch of other ways without it. I knew though in a minute I would have to account for me. I love that about this planet. I took a time out, and did not die, just took a break. A former client asked me yesterday if I was still working, I said I was not sure. I have been in a place of separation from our world for awhile, needing to get ready to account for my life, my choices, and my actions. We get to do that here. Some leave. Some go to sleep under the influence. Others try to hide in a storm of chaos of a crabby personality or worse. None of that works, all is being counted now. Your light, even if it is dim, is still here, you are not dead, and in the accounting for that, you will need to answer for every single breath you used while on earth. How have you shone your light? Do you add something positive, or not? Are you a burden or a joy???? Do you wake up ready to play or work or just do SOMETHING right?? We are so programmed, we react instead of respond. We do what someone else wants us to do, or believe, without accounting for that energy. The saving is you choosing, not that you get a free ticket. We trade for a pittance, a buck, an atta'boy or someone telling that you're one the elite, or in the club. Come on now. Account for yourself, and if you are in the hole, do something about it! Stand up for YOURSELF, get your head out of that hole, cuz in accounting which all will have to do, no one else can do you. JUST YOU, and the ONE you will account to.

No comments: