Saturday, May 28, 2016

How you KNOW when enough is enough

For years I withstood being different. I always was different. I stood in courtrooms defending my different way of being, and was rewarded for my diligence and honesty. I am sure I always will be different. One of a kind as we all are. Life is a never ending view of changing landscapes and relationships. I saw a post that helped me. I am a believer in effort, in support, in light, love and helping. I also have had to learn when to say NO. I am learning slowly. In the past when someone tried to tell me my thoughts, or ways, or words were bad, wrong or broken, I listened and I took it. Yet I still tried to remain in connection offering some other sort of bridge or thoughts on reconnecting. Then I would hear later that those same people, when not able to sway me would try to sway others. That became the lesson in NO. No more, not now, not ever again. We will all benefit from that KNOW/NO. Hang with those who raise you up, who make you smile, who inspire your version of life here. Not everyone will get you, but those who do will be well worth the time and together every moment will be better. I know that to change the world I will need to upgrade as I go along and change is eminent. The know/no is a real benefit to me and to all of us and I will share it's gift now as I use it for my highest good. Just say NO thanks.

No comments: