Friday, May 27, 2016

Call me crazy!

I came home the other night to the doors wide open, the pups running free and some of my precious things all torn up. I thought, good grief how did that happen? When I left, it was all buttoned up safe and sound. Everything and everyone exactly where they needed to be. Then I recalled, I had trusted someone else. OOPS!! Crazy me. I would think I would learn to know when someone cares and has enough common sense to follow the rules. If not, enough sense to ask why. I know now, that these valuable experiences will save me from a lot of grief down the road and for those crazy lessons I say, THANK YOU CREATOR, for guarding my world, and yet, allowing me to learn more truth as I go along! Rage is for protecting the innocent, I used mine well, and my pups and my place are safe again. WOW!!

No comments: