Sunday, July 29, 2012

Finding the true you within the human you - ego aside

The frontal lobe of the brain houses the ego, the intellect and the emotions, it is about 5-7% of the whole brain. The rest is color and light and sound. You all have your speciality in this place of creation. Using the frontal lobe to dictate, is what poindexters do, and it is pointed, sharp and focused only on that. If you are caught up with an emotion for example - you will whirl all of your experiences in with it, in the blender of you. If you put garlic in your chocolate malt - YOU WILL TASTE GARLIC! Those past memories that have created waves of emotion and the belief systems you learned are there. Your religion,your politics, your education, your tone, your beliefs and so on. Add the ego, the protector of your process, the keeper of your safe space, whose job was to keep you pure, sometimes it oversteps when it gets scared. Then it gets bossy. It is trying to talk to YOU!! Have you had an ego chat lately with yourself or someone else - ego's holler and cuss and demand their own way. Blaming failure on the outside instead of the inner working energy where all matter originates. It is time to quiet the ego with the love from the heart being the dictator - using the tools of faith and hope only as add ons to our reality. The rest is life, and it will come and go. For a long time I wanted to share my view of health and wellness with everyone, my ego got involved too. It kept me on track and gave me the purity of focus I needed back in the day when I was alone in my thinking. Now that time is over and I have no need any longer to think in those terms. I have become peaceful with however any one choses to get or remain healthy. I was ferocious in teaching this to my girls and now that they are women in their own families - happy and healthy - that job is complete too. I think I can rest now assured that my dreams have come true and my girls are safe and sound here forever! My ego can rest too! Her job is done.

No comments: