Friday, July 6, 2012

Love noun or verb?

Both. The source of energy that creates a human, the source of energy that a human uses to create a way of being. If you love golf - YOU will BECOME a golfer. Meaning to make golf becoming or more beautiful. If you love another they will BECOME you, or simply make you more beautiful too. It is about using love to Be-come whatever you want. Love is a kind and patient source of power and potential. It can do anything when it is used as a magnifier. I see through a microscope the spark of love in everything. I know how to add love to that spark and sometimes it makes a flame. I love that!! That is why I do that. If I stop, people get mad at me because the like how energetic my love and faith and hope are. I practice those features daily and they are big guns! I watch what others do with their love and it is fascinating to me. Some use it for the highest good of all here, others for their own life - both are wonderful choices. Others mix it up with sex or stuff or money - not the same or even close. Love is free and having it is freedom, even in jail there can be love!! Even in the dark there is light or there could not be darkness. Here's to love for all. Use it well and live free.

No comments: