Monday, July 16, 2012

not liking what you hear or see???

then change the channel!! i met a channeler 20 years ago in Sedona AZ - she traded a channeling of the Mother Mary for an appointment with me. This was new to me. I am very open minded and I knew I was in for an adventure. Mother Mary was a delight, she knew my daughters by name and said in watching over me all those years - that I cracked her up!! well i am funny!! since then media has been a large part of my life and seeing the channels and all they offer, a very interesting prospective. we all channel, period. through your mouth comes the inner workings of you and your experience. I see auras and I see in real pictures, and I hear too. the channeling that humans do and the channeling that is available to watch and listen to needs a serious upgrade! you create your own reality by what you channel through your words - they, YOUR WORDS, set up in the air around you - your next stop. if you knew that for sure you would all stop channeling lack, less and loss, you would stop complaining and you would stop criticizing. you would become the purveyors of light and love and success and beauty and health. so if you don't like what you hear or see or live with or in - CHANGE THE CHANNEL - YOU!!!!

No comments: