Monday, July 9, 2012

FEELING SQUEEZED?

I sure am. This shift, starting with the solstice has really put squeeze on me in every way. Energetically, physically and emotionally. I feel as though I am being guided not so gently through the tighest little opening I have ever encountered. I can see the light on the other side - I always can, but to get there from here means letting go of everything all at the same time!!! What I thought I knew will have to go. Who I thought would come along will not be my choice. Where I will end up - only heaven knows for sure. I am just following faithfully and hopefully and lovingly. Take care of yourself now, the big squeeze is ON. Use your yoga and meditation to stay flexible and listening, the higher self will come in clearer when you are quiet and receptive. This is not a race or a chase it is just what we always knew would come. Namaste'

No comments: