Thursday, July 26, 2012

There are those among you who have entertained Angels unaware

How does that make you feel? Watched? Protected? Coached? Loved? A part of a bigger thing than we can even imagine or understand? Well all of the above apply. They are not here to interfere, but with your request, can assist you in many things in many ways. Kids see their guardian angels all the time and chat with them and sleep with them and take them on road trips and to school in the beginning, then they get busy and forget about them. Don't forget, they are still there close in and hoping someday you will remember them and put them back into service. That is their greatest love - service to humanity. I have seen many angels just standing around when a client is sitting in my office and has not had contact for a long time. I say I will try to remind them of those who though they are invisible to most, they are still very real and powerful and waiting patiently and lovingly for you to call out to them for assistance. My Guardian's name is Annie, all my friends know her because I speak to her and of her often. Over the years she has thrown me a lot of bones, parking spots and detours that cut off so much time, as well as amazing loving life saving endeavors and acts of compassion. Every single day the first thing I do is HOOK UP to my Angels for a team approach to my day and then tell Creator thank you for another chance to do the best I can- then I SAY OUT LOUD - BRING IT!! and we begin together. Try it - you may be blessed in ways you have long forgotten by a friend who has never left your side. Namaste'

No comments: