Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Canary Party conference

I attended yesterday. It was remarkable how a group of people with the stress of autism in their lives have taken this lemon and have begun making lemonade for you and me and the rest of the world!! That is human nature's ability to thrive, it is a real gift and when unleashed a force above all others. The rage that a momma bear can conjure up when her cubs are being attacked is no match to this! I am proud to be a part of this awakeningl I started my own canary peeping long ago and felt very alone for a long long time. I was told more than once to stop and quit causing so much trouble, well I didn't and now look who has joined me. If you can support these people come to the Hilton on Marquette in Mpls or simply look them up on the web. This is your world people, pay attention - only YOU can change this. Dr.Su

No comments: