Friday, December 9, 2016

what are you afraid of?

It is that thing which drives some people, their fears instead of their passions. I see it in health all the time, they get a diagnosis and that is the word they utter over and over. They tell everyone. It is also the way they perpetuate the situation. If you say you are focused on something out of balance and do not want that outcome, then it is key to sit quietly and focus on something different. Your outcome is yours. You speak it into your field. I know that people are growing when they are squawking about something. It is how some share their needs. I prefer for them to say I am out of my element here and I need some support by someone with more experience please. Please be faithful that you are capable. YOU ARE. Focus on a positive outcome, and you will receive one. Let the rest of us rest please. It is all going to be fine. It truly is.

No comments: