Friday, December 2, 2016

Bored? Come on over

Over the past few years the world has been awakening. I am glad for that. It was a dopey, groggy, slow to respond and a lonely place to be. Now there is some life happening. A bored child is a child in trouble. It has always been that way. I knew kids as a kid who went home to NO ONE. They were bored. No one to tell anything to, good or bad, scarey or exciting. I knew them, and now they are dead, some while we were still kids. I believe they died from boredom that caused them to choose other things. I would see them disappear energetically and soon after, they were truly gone. I knew they felt neglected and unworthy. I would talk to them on the phone just to keep them company. I was not bored, I had a pony, a pup, a river with a beach and a bike. I had friends who loved to play outside and I played with them a lot. I loved to bake and so I baked. I loved to be tan and fit, and so I was. I loved to talk and there were those who I could talk to. I still do. If you are bored so are your kids, find a friend furry or human and let them talk, this life of technology is fun but boring really boring. Humans are designed for sunshine, grass, snow, water, and fresh air, lots of fresh air. I know this is a recipe for success, that why I share horses with people. They are NOT boring. Join us and all of our horses, for a solstice celebration and drumming on the 12-18 at the ranch. It will be a fun afternoon and we need to see your smiling face this year. This is the time to get a plan, a life, a pet or just a good friend, a time to be on the Earth as a human being human. I know you will love it! It is never boring.

No comments: