Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Trust

So not what people are taught here. It is such a new way of being and thinking and living in that trust, that it's restoration will open the NEW AGE. Welcome now. I know that I have been taught over and over NOT to trust. That my nature of hope and optimism and let's give it a try are generally going to show me something that does not have trust or truth. Earth has devolved to that point, sadly it lasted far too long. Today is the Sagittarius new moon of trust! Opening the stars to the humans, with a we got this attitude of reconnection and support in our new effort to clean up around here. Years back I had a guy clean up around here and he robbed the place, then I had one try to burn it to the ground. I have always trusted the larger guardians to keep me safe, and that trust has paid off in everyway. They did. I have always been safe and attended to in every way. I kept my faith, my hope, my love and my trust, in those I could not see but knew they were real and there and very involved in my life in every way. I never lost trust that people, or my work or my future was not loved and needed. Trust yourself now, your higher self, your view of more, and your skill at delivering to this world the hope of healing and love and connection for us all! Welcome we are glad we made it.

No comments: