Sunday, April 28, 2024

Move the MUSIC sometimes you gotta call for help!

We are vibrational. The Angel Galgaliel is in charge. A constant need in my life since I was a child following the vibe. It settles my soul with that music and that magic. My friend died and his music came through his Grand Piano. I insisted he play it every single time I was at his home. I see auras and his was extra ordinary when he channeled his gift. Now it is in my home! Kids need animals, healthy whole foods, clean sheets and warm blankets. Lots of love and laughter and KIDS NEED MUSIC and ART! They explore with sound and color, the lights of their eyes change with the rhythm and the blues too. Those children will now have Todd's Piano to explore that maical vibration. Thank you sir, first class as usual! It will be loved!

No comments: