Thursday, April 18, 2024

OPEN your EYES/I's

There/their/they're are 3 of them in your human body. The two on your head that others see are aperatures. Clicking open and shut with light and dark and all the shades reflected in between. Light responsive, love responsive... too/two. Distance or close up, your body has the ability to detect into the processor of your brain through the eyes what ever it is you seek. A seeker is born when their/they're/there is EYES/I's open and searching in day light. The Creator taught us the I AM THAT I AM. Telling us how to activate our eyes. You see and be/bee. I am all that I can be/bee within the structure of time and light that the World with out end presents here and where ever I am that I am. Then that third eye - the Pineal Gland, clicks a turn and your high eye sees your visions and dreams. Vivid and clear and telling you about you. If you do not sleep, your third eye atrophies. Flouride prevents that from performing properly. Your connection to the higher realms of existence requires that you SLEEP! Only in sleep can you see the greater good and the higher lighter components that are yours to reveal. When the moon rises and the sun goes over the horizon, go to sleep! Your body will heal, your shape will become light and lean and the world will feel the peace you bring back from your dreaming of a better reality. OPEN THAT THIRD EYE! Our planet needs the visionarys, the dreamers and the seekers.

No comments: