Saturday, April 20, 2024

Under the sky

Watch the sky, it shows the world the above it all. My Dakota Name is One who stands on Clouds. I found it in the census from 1892 at Fort Peck Montana. She, Maypiha, was married to the Culbertson Half Breed Jack. They were my grandmother's grandparents. Big sky country was where they lived and loved. In traditional perspective the sky was important. It has now been manipulated to demonstrate power. Power over weather, it carries weaponry of all sorts, transportation, filtered sun shine and more. The skyriders from history were blocked from view in the most recent age. As a Libra Rising, the air element of the sky is front line for me. The justice and harmony that come from a clear sky, a soft wind, and those who sit on clouds is awe inspiring and offers security. Rain or shine we need it. Find the element that gives you strength and sit with it. I am a fire sign twice over, so sitting with that fire under the stars inspires me, under the sun the fire warms my skin and turns me nut brown. Authentic will keep you healthy happy and whole, learn your elements. Fire, water, earth or air, the are all equal! Just like us.

No comments: